Results Driven Massage Therapy
Lymphatic Manual Drainage Therapy and Massage Cupping Therapy
Head over to our Services area to Learn More.
COVID-19 OPERATING PROCEDURES
* The office will be professionally cleaned once a month in addition to sanitizing in between appointments as well.
* I will have 30 minutes in between appointments to properly sanitize my space. From the tables and chairs, door knobs and all other hard surfaces.
* Laundry will remain to be done on site to avoid travel and increased chance for any cross contamination. I am also using sanitizing laundry solution in all loads.
* I am operating on shortened hours to allow for me to clean and sanitize my entire office thoroughly between service times as well as to allow for deep cleaning on the days I am closed.
* Children will not be permitted to stay and hang out in the hallway or treatment room at this time unless they are in for a service, at which time they will need to remain in the treatment room.
* I have hand sanitizer available for anyone who wishes to use it.
* At this time, I do not have masks available, you will need to bring your own.
* I understand that you may have a medical condition that does not allow you to wear a mask, and I want you to know you are still welcome to schedule and receive therapy, no questions asked.
* I do have gloves available should you wish for me to use them during your session. I do not have gloves to give to clients at this time.
If there is a concern you have in regards to something not listed, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be more than happy to discuss what I can do to best to serve you.